- 1 Baguette
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese with herbs
- 2 ripe Avocados, sliced
- 200g Goats cheese, sliced
- 4 Fresh figs, quartered
- 2 Smoked chicken breasts, sliced
- Avocado oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Microgreens to garnish
- Slice the baguette in half lengthwise and spread with cream cheese.
- Arrange the avocado, goat’s cheese, figs and chicken breasts on each half of baguette.
- Drizzle with avocado oil, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with microgreens.
- Close and wrap in greaseproof paper, slice into thick portions to serve.