Serves 4 as a starter
- 1 packet wild rocket
- 60 ml fresh mint
- 60 ml fresh coriander
- 2 large avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 large pomelo, peeled and segmented
- 200 g cooked prawn tails
- 60 ml lime juice
- 30 ml fish sauce
- 15-30 ml honey
- 30 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 1 red chilli, deeded and chopped
- Salt and a good grinding of pink peppercorns
- Combine the rocket, mint and coriander and divide between four small serving plates.
- Arrange the avocados, pomelo segments and prawns over the leaves.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to achieve a sweet and sour to slightly hot and salty taste.
- Drizzle over the salad, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Recipe BY Jenny Kay, food editor of The Star’s, Angela Day