Tequila Guacamole Dip
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tomato seeded and finely chopped
- 125ml fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Splash of tequila
- Mash the avocados in a bowl and stir in the lime juice with a fork until creamy.
- Fold in the shallots, garlic, tomato, coriander, jalapeño and season.
- Mix in the tequila, cover with cling film and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortillas.