Super Fast Super Food Stir Fry
- 2 avocados, peeled, stoned and sliced
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x salmon/chicken fillets, skinned and sliced
- 150g broccoli
- 100g green beans, top and tailed
- 6 cherry/rosa tomatoes, halved
- 150g baby spinach
- 50g walnut halves
- Mix together the orange juice, honey and soy sauce.
- Heat the oil in a large wok.
- Add the broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes, add the salmon/chicken and beans and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and continue to cook, keeping all the ingredients moving, for a further 2 minutes.
- The vegetables should still retain some crunch.
- Add the orange dressing and heat for further minute.
- Serve immediately with freshly cooked noodles.