Smoked Mackerel & Avocado Bagel
- 2 smoked mackerel fillets, skinned
- 1 tbsp crème fraiche
- 1 tsp creamed horseradish
- 2 bagel, halved
- 1 Summer Avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- Handful watercress
- Place the smoked mackerel fillets into a bowl and lightly mash and mix with the crème fraiche and creamed horseradish.
- Lightly toast the bagels.
- Spoon the smoked mackerel mix onto the base of the two bagels. Top with the sliced avocado and top with the water cress. Replace the other halves of bagel and serve.