- 2 avocados, peeled & pitted
- sea salt
- black pepper
- few sprigs fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, 1 juiced & 1 quartered
- big pinch smoked paprika
- 2 grilled sweetcorn, removed from the cob
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- In a bowl combine the avocado, salt, black pepper, coriander, lime juice and paprika. Smash using a potato masher or a fork.
- Add the sweetcorn, tomatoes and check the seasoning for taste.
- Top toast with smashed avocado mix, garnish with extra coriander and lime wedges.
- Serve immediately.