Salmon Served with Sesame, chilli & Honey-drizzled Avocado and Broccoli
- 1 avocado, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 6 x 150g portions of salmon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 250g tenderstem broccoli
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lightly oil the fish, and season the salmon with salt and black pepper.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet and lay the fish in a row.
- Bake in the oven for 15- 20 minutes or until the fish is lightly cooked and beginning to flake.
- Add the broccoli to a large pan of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan, mix the oil, honey, soy sauce and chilli and warm. Do not boil.
- Drain the broccoli and place into a large bowl.
- Add the avocado and spring onion.
- Pour the warm dressing over the broccoli and add a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
- Place the salmon on a serving plate and top with the broccoli and avocado salad.
- Serve with plain and wild basmati rice.