- 1 summer avocado, peeled, stoned and roughly chopped
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
- 75g spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 125ml lemon juice
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp crushed peppercorn
- 1tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 200g beef fillets
- Make the guacamole by putting the avocados, tomatoes, spring onions, garlic and coriander in a food processor.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil and process until smooth.
- Mix the peppercorns, nutmeg and ginger and spread onto a plate.
- Roll the edges of the steak in it so they are covered.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Cook the steaks for 4-5 minutes on each side (depending on your preference).
- Allow to rest for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve the steak with a spoonful of guacamole.
- Serve with coriander rice and a salad.