- 350 g dried pasta
- Avocado oil
- 2 ripe avocados
- Lemon juice
- Fresh dill or basil, chopped
- 400 g smoked salmon ribbons
- 200 g crème fraiche or reduced fat cream
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 7 minutes.
- Drain, toss with a few teaspoons of avocado oil and set aside.
- Cut avocados into small cubes and toss gently in a bowl with lemon juice and chopped herbs.
- Cut the salmon into bite-sized cubes
- Gently stir the crème fraiche through the drained pasta, and carefully fold in the avocado mixture and the salmon.
- Serve in warmed bowls and garnish with sprigs of fresh herbs