Pasta Avocado & Minty Beans Salad
- 150g frozen broad beans
- 150g frozen edamame soya beans
- 600g pasta
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Handful mint leaves removed & roughly chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Avocado, halved, stoned, peeled and cut into chunks
- 200g Greek Feta, crumbled
- Bring two pans of water to the boil.
- Add the edamame and broad beans to one of the pans, cook for 5 minutes, then
drain in a colander.
- When cool enough to handle slip the broad beans out of their skins, discard the skins.
- Cook the pasta in the other pan of water as per pack instructions or until al-dente.
- Drain and transfer to a warm serving dish.
- Whisk together the olive or avocado oil, lemon juice, mint and season lightly.
- Lightly toss together with the broad beans, edamame beans and avocado and scatter
over the feta.
- Serve immediately.