Chicken Breast with Avocado
- 6 Skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ Cup mashed avocado
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 5 PEPPADEW® Piquanté Peppers, finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ Cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- Using a meat mallet, flatten chicken breasts to an even thickness.
- Mash avocados and mix with remaining ingredients, except breadcrumbs.
- Place breadcrumbs on a baking sheet and grill until lightly browned.
- Watch carefully as they burn easily.
- Fry chicken breasts in a non-stick pan until cooked through.
- Keep warm.
- Spread breasts with avocado mixture and place under grill for about 1 minute or until avocado is heated through.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK. Remove from grill, place on a heated serving platter.
- Sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs.
- Serve immediately.