- 20 g flaked macadamias
- 20 g pecan nuts
- 1 avocado, stone and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Bulgarian or Greek yoghurt
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 20 g pepitas (pumpkin seed)
- Assorted super fruits, raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries
- Preheat the oven to 120°C.
- Place the nuts onto an oven tray and bake for 5-10 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- In a blender place the avocado, honey and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
- In a glass layer the nuts, yoghurt, avocado puree and top with the berries and seeds.