Avocado Vegetable Pasta Salad
- 3 Avocados, peeled and cut into chunks
- 600 ml Pasta screws, cooked as per instructions
- 300 ml Broccoli florets (blanched and chilled
- 100 ml Carrots, cut into julienne strips
- 200 ml cocktail tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Green pepper, diced
- 1 Yellow pepper, diced
- 35 ml Vinegar
- 180 ml Olive oil
- 30 ml Lemon juice
- 80 ml Honey
- 5 ml Salt
- 5 ml Paprika
- 5 ml Dry mustard powder
- Mix broccoli, carrots, onion soaked in 5ml vinegar, green and yellow peppers in a bowl and put aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the remaining vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard powder and paprika until well mixed and chill for 30 minutes.
- Add avocados and vegetable mix to the pasta and add the dressing. Fold until well mixed.