- 1 Package active yeast
- 1/2 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 3/4 Cup flour
- 1 Teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 3/4 Cu water (add more if necessary)
- 1 Teaspoon avocado oil
- 3 Large ripe avocados, sliced
- 30g Rocket, washed
- 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 100g Smoked shave turkey breast
- In the bowl of a food processor combine the first 5 ingredients. Pulse to combine.
- Add the water in the steady stream until the dough begins to form a ball. Turn it onto a board and knead with the heel of your hand until smooth and elastic.
- Coat a bowl with oil. Place the dough in bowl, and cover with a damp cloth. Put in a warm spot to rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
- When the dough has doubled size, punch down and knead lightly into a smooth ball. Roll out to form 2 pieces.
- Bake at 200c for 10 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Serve immediately with avocado topping.