Avocado & Tomato Bruschetta
- 1 Ready to Bake Ciabatta
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250g cherry plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 Summer Avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Handful of rocket leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
- Trim the ends off the ciabatta then cut it into 16 slices.
- Brush each side lightly with 2 tbsp olive oil and place on a baking tray in a single layer.
- Mix the remaining olive oil with the tomatoes and a little seasoning.
- Spread on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes our until the tomatoes are softened.
- Peel, stone and dice the avocado and toss on the lemon juice to avoid browning.
- Spoon the tomatoes on the baked bread.
- Top with the avocado and rocket and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.