- 2 Avocados (cut into strips)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Onion (sliced into rings)
- 4 Wraps
- 250g Cream cheese
- Olive oil (to drizzle)
- 200g Smoked salmon/smoked trout
- 4 Lettuce leaves
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon over the strips of avocado to avoid browning.
- Place a pan on the top of the stove and drizzle a little olive oil.
- Place the wraps in the pan, one at a time, until brown and pitted with heat.
- Remove the wraps from the pan and place on a board.
- Spread them with cream cheese; cover with lettuce leaves, strips of smoked salmon/smoked trout, avocado strips and onion.
- Fold the two sides in a little, then fold the other two ends.
- Cut in half then place on a plate and garnish with seasonal greens.
Recipe supplied by Sindi Molefe, The Peach Tree Restaurant at Southern Sun The Cullinan