A quick and easy avocado lunch-time boost | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Serves: 4 as a light lunch
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 170g Goldcrest Crabmeat, drained
- 100g Goldcrest Mango Slices, chopped
- 2 tbsp Peppadew Diced Sweet PEPPADEW® Piquantè Peppers
- Loosen crab meat with a fork and mix gently together with mango and Peppadew Diced Sweet Piquanté Peppers.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone. Spoon out half the avocado flesh, chop and add to the crab meat mixture.
- Spoon the crab meat mixture into the avocado shells and eat immediately.
Goldcrest Crabmeat, Goldcrest Mango Slices and Peppadew Diced Sweet Piquanté Peppers are available from leading supermarkets and retailers nationwide.