- 3 Avocados
- 1 Lemon
- 3 Cups samp, cooked
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- ½ Green, red and yellow peppers, diced
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients, except avocados and lemon into a mixing bowl
- Peel avocados and cut into cubes and drizzle with juice from the lemon to avoid browning.
- Add avocados to the bowl with other ingredients.
- Season and mix well (ensure that avocados don’t become mushy).
Recipe supplied by Sindi Molefe, The Peach Tree Restaurant at Southern Sun The Cullinan