- 500g new potatoes
- 2 hass avocados
- 1 tub of cress
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 handful of chives, chopped
- 1 handful of almonds
- Cut the new potatoes into halves and then boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Once cooked drain the potatoes and place into a bowl, leave to cool then stir into mayonnaise until all covered.
- Cut the avocados into halves and remove the skin and also the stone.
- Then cut the avocado into chunks and add to the potatoes.
- Add the cress, almonds and the chives to the potato mix.
- Stir until all the ingredients are covered in the mayonnaise.