- ½ avocado, flesh scooped and pureed
- 3 shots (90ml) tequila
- 2 shots (60ml) triple sec
- 1 ½ shots (45ml) lime juice, plus extra for rims
- Pinch of salt, plus extra to rim glasses
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Extra coriander sprigs, for garnish
- Lime slices, for garnish
- 1 cup ice cubes, plus extra for serving
- Dip top rim of glasses into lime juice and then into salt to rim the edges.
- Place avocado, tequila, triple sec, lime juice, salt, chopped coriander leaves and a cup of ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well until avocado is completely blended and creamy.
- Fill two tumblers with ice cubes. Strain the cocktail over the ice into the two glasses.
- To serve: garnish with coriander sprigs and a lime slice.