- 4 Avocados
- 20 ml Lemon juice
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 360 ml Appletiser or apple juice
- 30 ml Brown sugar
- 1 Sprig rosemary
- 30 ml Cream
- 400 g Vanilla ice cream
- Peel apple and cut into small cubes.
- Add sugar and rosemary to the apple juice/appletiser, and allow the apple pieces to cook in the liquid until very soft.
- Remove the rosemary sprig and puree the cooked apples with the cooking liquid and the cream until smooth.
- Peel the avocados, remove pulp and puree until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice to prevent browning and set aside.
- Mix the apple and avocado puree.
- Allow the ice cream to stand out of the freezer until slightly softer.
- Fold the puree into the ice cream until combined. Allow to set overnight in the freezer.