Avocado, Grapefruit and Crab Salad
- 1 Pink grapefruit
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 120 g Fresh white crab meat, picked over
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- ½ Punnet mustard and cress
- Cut the skin and white pitch off the outside of the grapefruit.
- Working over a bowl, run a small sharp knife between the segments to remove them, discarding the pith between.
- Drain off any juice from the bowl before the next stage. Quarter the avocados and remove the stone.
- Peel and slice the quarters in half lengthwise and add these to the bowl with the grapefruit.
- Drizzle over the oil and balsamic vinegar, season and gently toss.
- In another bowl toss the crabmeat with a squeeze of lemon and a little seasoning.
- Arrange the avocado ad grapefruit on four small plates, place a pile of crab meat in the centre, with a small bunch of mustard and cress on top.