- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- 2-3 teaspoons avocado oil
- 6 large eggs
- 125 ml milk
- ½ teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 100 g crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped Kalamata olives
- ½ cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- Rocket leaves to serve
- In a non-stick pan with an ovenproof handle sauté the onions in the oil until soft – about 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Heat the oven to 180º C.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, mixed herbs and salt.
- Gently toss the avocado with lemon juice.
- When the oven is hot, evenly scatter half the avocado, cheese, olives and sundried tomatoes over the sautéed onion.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan taking care not to disturb the other ingredients.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the frittata is set firm and the top lightly browned.
- Scatter the remaining ingredients over the top and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve with rocket leaves.