- Ciabatta bread
- 2 avocados
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups mixed baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 4 teaspoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut 4 thick slices of ciabatta.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and skin and cut the flesh into slices.
- Top the slices of ciabatta with the spinach leaves and avocado, sprinkle with feta, drizzle with avo oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper.
- Place under a grill and toast until hot and golden.
- Serve while still warm.