- 250 g tennis biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 packets lime jelly
- 100 ml boiling water
- 750g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 large ripe avocados, pureed
- 15 ml lemon juice
- Mixed berries, sliced avos and kiwi fruit to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Prepare the biscuit base by mixing the melted butter into the crushed biscuits.
- Press biscuit mixture into the bottom of a 23cm spring form pan.
- Place in the oven for 5-8 minutes to crisp the biscuits, remove and cool.
- Dissolve the jelly in boiling water, whilst the jelly is dissolving, beat the cream cheese with the puréed avocado and the lemon juice until combined, pour in the dissolved jelly
- Pour the mixture into the spring form pan and allow to set overnight.
- To serve, release the cheesecake from spring form pan, garnish with mixed berries, avocado slices and kiwi fruit.