- 3 Avocados
- 1 Lemon
- 6 Cabbage leaves
- ½ Onion (chopped)
- ½ Green, red and yellow peppers (finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cube avocados and sprinkle with juice from the lemon to avoid browning
- Steam cabbage leaves until they are soft.
- Mix the avocados, onions, peppers and season.
- Place the cabbage leaves on a board and cut to sizes you prefer.
- Place the avocado mixture on the cabbage leaves; fold to form parcels.
- Cut off a small piece of the parcel to show what it looks like inside.
Recipe supplied by Sindi Molefe, The Peach Tree Restaurant at Southern Sun The Cullinan