Makes 8 giant muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 150g pecan nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dukka
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c, and line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the remaining ingredients together except the blueberries, pecan nuts and dukka.
- Pour the avocado mixture into the flour and stir to combine – do not over-mix, gently stir in the nuts and blueberries.
- Spoon into the paper liners and sprinkle with dukka.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until well risen and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.