- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 400 g pork fillet, cleaned of sinew and sliced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 560 g Asian noodles, pre-soaked/cooked as per pack instructions
- 2 avocados
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons light soy
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- ½ sprig coriander leaves
- Cashew nuts
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat the sesame and vegetable oil in a wok or fry pan.
- Fry the pork fillet until cooked, add ginger and garlic, fry gently then add noodles and stir fry.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the stone and skin, and cut the flesh into chunks.
- Add the avocado, onion, soy and oyster sauce to the noodles and stir fry for a further minute, or until all the ingredients are combined and hot.
- Serve and garnish with coriander leaves, cashew nuts and sesame seeds